Do you know someone who is addicted to drugs and needs help? The very first step to getting proper help for addiction is to accept that there is a problem and a need for help. It takes great courage and strength to accept that addiction has taken control in your life or in the life of someone you love and to face the challenge of seeking help. Now that you’ve decided to face the problem of addiction, your next step is to find help.
Fill out the form below for immediate help.
Support is Vital!
First things first, you don’t have to go about trying to recover from a drug addiction alone! The fact is, you are not alone in your fight and you should not feel like you have to try to abstain from drug abuse without support from others. There are many options available when it comes to support include:
- online forums and support groups that offer online support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- family members whom you have told about your desire to abstain from drug abuse
- friends who are close to you and who do not use drugs with you
- your therapist or a counselor whom you are comfortable talking with
- other support groups such as NA, CA, or even just other addicts who are also in recovery
- your church members, pastor or other members in your church community
- your doctor who knows of your drug abuse and whom you are comfortable with
Your best chance for getting the help that you need to overcome drug addiction is to seek many different support channels so that you always have somewhere to turn. Additional help could come from the decision to admit yourself into an inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation program.
For immediate help, call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a counselor.
Here’s how rehab programs provide you with the support that you need:
- counseling sessions provide support for past, present and potential emotions
- group counseling and therapy sessions offer support from peers
- medical staff provide support and care to help make the detoxification process and subsequent days of recovery easier
Getting the Help you Need
If you’re ready to get sober, a drug rehabilitation program can provide you with the support that you need in an environment that is safe and also conducive to your recovery. These programs eliminate the pressures of your day to day life and provide you with an environment in which every aspect of the day is focused on your health, well-being and recovery. There’s really no better way to start the recovery process than to immediately begin treatment in a drug rehabilitation program that provides medical detoxification, support through counseling and therapy and a safe environment for you to focus on yourself and your recovery from drug addiction.