Free Alcohol Rehab
Millions of Americans are addicted to alcohol and despite their desire to quit drinking cannot find the strength to stop on their own. Many want to get help but do not have the resources to pay for alcohol rehab and do not have insurance coverage. Free alcohol rehab programs provide options for those who cannot afford to pay for their own rehabilitation out of pocket but are ready to get help.
Depending on where you live, there could be many free alcohol rehab options available to you. Most states have state funded rehabilitation centers that provide free services. The government also provides certain programs for free alcohol addiction treatment. You may also find free alcohol rehab through your local church, a community organization or through privately funded programs.
Don’t think there are any free alcohol rehab programs in your area? Call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a counselor about the programs that are available in your city or town. Most areas have free and low-cost alcohol rehab programs that are available to help those who have limited funds to pay for treatment. We can help you find a program near you.
How Free Alcohol Rehab Helps
If you’re struggling with alcoholism, you’ve tried to quit on your own and just can’t seem to beat the addiction, alcohol rehab is the ideal solution for your needs. Unfortunately, if you don’t have much money and you are uninsured, you may think that you can’t get the help that you need. Despite the myth that alcohol rehab must be very costly, many alcohol rehab programs are in fact free of charge and these programs are definitely better than fighting the battle alone.
Free alcohol rehab helps you in the following ways:
- Provides support in an otherwise volatile situation. These programs offer you with social and emotional support that is highly effective at aiding in the recovery from alcoholism.
- Counseling and therapy for psychological healing. Alcohol rehabs, both free and paid, provide counseling and therapy that focuses on helping the patient to overcome past and present emotional stress and co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Social support groups. Most alcohol rehab programs, especially free alcohol rehab programs, use a foundation of social support groups to help those in recovery.
- Cost effective treatment. While you won’t enjoy all the perks of a private or luxury alcohol rehab such as high end accommodations, you can receive cost effective treatment in a free alcohol rehab program.
Who Should Seek Help
If you or someone you love is addicted to alcohol, a free alcohol rehab program could be the solution to your problems. You should seek help for alcohol addiction if you have experienced any of the following conditions as a result of your alcohol use:
- Loss of a job due to an accident that occurred while under the influence or because of another problem related to alcohol such as missing work because you were hung over
- Loss of a relationship due to alcohol consumption
- Problems in the home related to financial distress that has been caused by the alcoholism
- Loss of personal property as a result of alcoholism
- Legal problems such as public intoxication or DUI
- Injury, illness or disease related to alcohol such as a fall, chronic liver problems, or kidney disease
For help finding a free or low cost alcohol rehab program in your area, call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a counselor today. We can provide you with a free referral for free or low cost treatment in your area.